Año: 2007
Estilo: Gothic Metal (Female Fronted)
Voz: Femenina Clean
Pais: Suecia
Tamaño: 27.5 Mb
Calidad: Vbr Mp3 ~ 228 Kbps
Duracion: 17:01
Pagina Oficial: http://www.allends.com
Nota: 9/10
ALL ENDS - WASTING LIFE [EP] (2007)
Tracklist:
01. Wasting Life
02. Alone
03. Am I Insane
04. Close My Eyes
05. The Day Has Come
[DESCARGAR]
Contraseña/Pass: http://mysolitaryground.blogspot.com



2:34 a.m.
Beauty Inferno
Posted in: 








3 comentarios:
WOW excelente aporte muchas gracias Tammy ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ este a pesar de ser un EP con pocos temas es GENIAL hasta los huesos es muy heavy la musica y los solos de guitarra del primer tema son fabulosos muy recomendable¡¡¡¡
Espero pongas albums de All Ends porque en si el grupo es Fantastico¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
Muchisimas gracias de nuevo BYE cuidate¡¡
WOW.
For a new band, they're absolutely AMAZING.
And I love the duets between the two vocalists.
DEFINITELY a band to watch.
Thank you so much for this EP!!
Hello again.
I was looking at All Ends' website, and it says that their debut album, All Ends, has already been released.
Do you think you could find/upload it please?
I can't find it elsewhere.
Thanks again! =]
Publicar un comentario